Sunday, June 17, 2012

The One With The Father's Day

We decided to celebrate Father's Day a little bit earlier so we went out for dinner last night at TGI Friday's The Curve. Earlier in the afternoon, we went to OU to get Papa his birthday pressie. Bought a watch from Ted Baker, a simple one since my dad likes simplicity in everything. Surprised him with the watch while waiting for our food to be served. I'm so happy that he likes the gift! Mission accomplished.

Soon after that, our food came. As usual, I ordered Sizzling Beef Fajitas, that's the only thing I eat whenever I dine here. I just love the taste of the juicy tender beef wrapped with the tortilla thingy. But since I had late lunch before that, so I shared with my aunt and we ordered half dozen of buffalo wings as well. Adik had some bacon cheeseburger if I'm not mistaken but she couldn't finished it because the portion was a bit too big for her. Boy ordered rib eye while dad had some ribs with gravy, not sure what's the name of the dish. Too bad we were too busy taking pictures of us and dad with his gift, we didn't take any photos of the food.

After dinner, we did some 'light' window shopping at the flee market and I bought a black tunic top for RM45. Adik got herself a blue dress for RM50 and my aunt bought a pair of gladiator sandal for RM45. Later, we hung out in front of the fountain and headed home soon after that. My dad's not that type of person who's good at showing his expressions, but I can tell that he had fun tonight.

Happy Father's Day, Papa! I am truly blessed to be your daughter. I can never tell you how much you mean to me and how important you are to me. Thank you so much for all the things you've done for all of us, including all the littlest thing. Please stay strong for your kids, I know we're having the toughest 8 months ever in our lives, but with you guiding us, I have faith that we're gonna make it through. I love you so much, old man!

Papa with his new watch


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: