Sunday, August 30, 2009

Iftar session with SKA

Finally updates *relieved*

Had Iftar with the girls on Friday at Basil in Bangsar Village. Picked up Aliaa from my office and off to PBD to pick up our little miss kebaya pink, Haniza H. Arrived there, went to check on Mare because she was really REALLY sick. Then, had some girly time with the girls while waiting for the rest to come.



And finally, SKA's complete.


Of course we never fail to be the loudest group there, well we actually never fail to be the loudest group ANYWHERE pun. Every one was busy giving updates: life, work, love life, etc.


Aliaa got her first paycheck on that day. Well, you must have thought the dinner was on her BUT nah, we tak sampai hati to bully her. But she bought us a desert tho. Thanks yang, the desert was really delicious .

And of course, camwhore session is a MUST. We took pics, laugh laugh tak ingat dunia, and then suddenly, the BIG pasu bunga behind us fell over Haniza and Suraya. Kecoh la satu Basil tu (lol). Funny please.

*Screams*
Haniza: Weh, sakit la agak-agak! (muka bingit)
Suraya: *muka blur, sakit and stonned all mixed up*
Chinese dude: Sorry sorry (X50). It's my fault.

Sumpah, muka Haniza and Yaya cannot go man. HAHAHAHA. Nasib baik puasa, if not Haniza dah go and ketuk that dude.
Mare was really sick that night so Yaya and Haniza had to leave early to send her home.

Dropped Boe off at Bangsar LRT and went to Rasta for post-iftar session. I felt a bit cranky then, so I had to excuse myself while the rest went off to Hartamas to join Emir, oh wait! Have I mentioned that Yaya has a bf now? And so does Sofia too. And the next in line, Boe :)
But whatever it is, Haniza's going to get married first :p



I love you, my hati jiwa raga cinta Haniza :)

Boe, so pretty and glowy lately. I shall wait for "him" to come back and you must promise to bring him along the next time we meet up k? :)


I will never ever EVER trade my girls for anything pun. Thank you so much sayangs! Meet up more please?


xoxo


No comments: