Monday, March 12, 2012

Fell apart

Had a huge fight with her yesterday. I just had to speak up because she needs to be reminded all the time that she can't be treating us wrongly everytime. No, I won't allow that anymore. And thus, the fight.

Woke up today, feeling guilty for making her cry. I wasn't myself yesterday. Yes, she made mistakes and so did everyone else. But I could see her effort to fix things up. So I texted her, wishing her good luck for her interview today. And I prayed that everything will go on smoothly and that she'll get the job. I know she really needs the job.

Just one message from my closest aunt, and everything changed. I felt like a total idiot for actually believed that she would change. For actually fell for her actings and bullshits and lies!

While we were at home, feeling all sick, you just had to lie to us that you needed to be elsewhere for some important shit. I just knew that you were lying, right from the start.

And the truth has prevailed. You actually went for a picnic with your other siblings and your niece, those who tortured us emotionally, while we're at home, sick.

And you still think we owe you respect? Who are you kidding, like seriously. And when I called you irresponsible, selfish human being for everything you have done, you just had to give me those bullshit excuses and still won't admit your mistakes. And yet, you just had to blame everyone around you for all that you've done. For all the neglects and emotional damages you have caused. No, I knew it would be impossible for someone as cold hearted as you to change and care for anyone who refuses to be your 'servant'. But, because in my heart, there are still those remaining little pieces of love for you that used to be a huge chunk in my heart, made me the idiot I was to refuse to listen to my guts that this is just another scene to your long winded drama. Because I loved you. Because you were, for once, the queen of my heart.

But you just have to destroy everything you ever had, everyone who have ever loved you and held you so dearly in their hearts. I can never forgive you for that. For throwing all your responsibilities to me and yet, you accused me for being the culprit. I will stand strong for the three angels and fight for them. Because honestly, you don't deserve any of us.

You tell me, who's the real victim now?

No comments: