Monday, March 26, 2012

Writing this post from our brand new Toshiba notebook which Dad just bought yesterday. Still haven't named it yet. Since we already have a black Sony Vaio so we decided to buy a white one this time. I super loveeee the keypad.

Okay enough about that. I sat for my BCCIB exam last Saturday. I'm not really sure how well I have done, but I knew for sure that I just hentam for half of the exam questions. But still, I went out from the exam hall 15mins before the exam ended, NOT because I was super confident that I'm gonna pass the exam with flying colours, but I was under a whole lot of pressure after the first person submitted his paper and one by one went out. So yeah, I was left with 3-4 questions left unanswered and I just shaded anonymously. And I left. Phewww~

Took a day off the day before to study but went to watch The Vow and Hunger Games instead with my sister. We had lunch before that at Friday's in Subang Parade and then off to watch The Vow. I would have to give 4 out of 10 for the movie. For me, the story line was good for a romantic movie but the plotting was a bit weak and I think there was no chemistry between Channing and Rachel. Tho Rachel looks amazingly pretty in that movie :)

On the other note, Hunger Games was the bomb! I am soooo in loveeee with Katniss! And I think Jennifer Lawrence really done justice to the character. Being all tough and heroic throughout the whole movie. And I was so touched when she volunteered to take her sister's place at Hunger Games. I would give 9 out of 10 for this one. Definitely worth watching!

Gonna watch Wrath of the Titans this weekend with my ex-schoolmate. Hopefully it will be worth it, or if not, I would still be lucky since it's a free ticket ;)

Toodles~


No comments: