Sunday, April 1, 2012

Successfully changed my password. Omg how can I be so dumb!! She's been accessing to my profile all along. And maybe read all of my messages. Pfft. Thank God for the sudden urge to check her laptop or else I would've never had the slightest idea about this. Pfft!!

Tomorrow's Monday. Starting to feel all moody and depressed. Or maybe the time of the month is coming. And I'm gonna be super busy for month end closing starting tomorrow. Went to watch Wrath of the Titans just now with an old friend of mine, Azwan. The movie was terrible, well that's my opinion. It's just so merepek and I was totally relieved that it was a free ticket. I'm glad it wasn't a 2hour movie. 

Okay I really don't know what else to write. So before I start writing crap, I better stop now. Have a great Monday everyone!

Toodles~

No comments: