Sunday, April 21, 2013

Rezeki tak dijangka

Last month I submitted an application for Mara Education Loan, thinking that if it happens to be my rezeki, maybe I can pursue ACCA or do MBA, either way. 

So last Friday, my best friend told me that the result was out. So, I checked my application status.

and,

I passed through the first stage! Woohoo!

I could not believe my eyes when I saw the result. Honestly, I really had no high hopes when I applied because I know the competition was really tough. Alhamdulillah, praise to Allah s.w.t for all the blessings He has bestowed upon me and my family. I know it's still a tad too early for any celebrations but getting through the first stage means a lot to someone like me.

For days, I have been squeezing my brain and creativity out to write an essay for submission. Sah otak dah berkarat. I used to have no problem at all with essays and stories and stuff. So, I will have to sit for a qualifying exam this 30th and hopefully, insyaAllah, I will pass the exam *prays hard*

When I came to know the great news, I though of Dad. He's the one who keeps on giving me motivation and endless support for me to do professional papers. He wanted to do ACCA himself when he was younger but since his family can't afford to support him financially. That is why it means a lot for him to see me, his eldest child, to proceed with ACCA and eventually become a certified chartered accountant. InsyaAllah, Papa :)

So tomorrow I will have to go to MABECS and get clarification on a few matters regarding which university I should be applying to and the application procedures, yada yada.

Phew. Going to continue working on my essay. Praying for the best outcome, Amin.

No comments: