Friday, February 24, 2012

My new project

Been wanting to update my blog for ages! I've been extremeeeely busy between getting my life back on track and running errands for everyone and managing the boutique. 

Well, where should I start. Okay, so let's just postpone all those emo posts and start with the good news first, shall we? I'm currently co-managing a boutique, La Vida Boutique, located at The Strand Kota Damansara. We're selling apparels and accessories for women, men and kids, including plus sized darlings. For those who are interested, you can go to our blog, La Vida Boutique, and browse through our collection. Will upload more soon! But if you feel like dropping by our boutique, you can find the address on the blog as well.

Recently, we had a runway party to introduce our latest collection. Only half of the invitees came, and the rest got stuck due to massive traffic jam coming to Kota Damansara. But the collection from the sale was really good, alhamdulillah. We will definitely plan more events in the future. Sadly, I still haven't got the pictures from the fashion show yet. Will definitely upload it as soon as I get my hands on 'em.




No comments: